[nafex] Seed variation, apple

Jim,
I don't quite understand the botanical terms yet but do much
appreciate you including them and even more so the examples, my
comment is this: even though the chances are very small that crossing
most apples will result in an offspring equal to its parent, or even
of producing apples of comparable quality, I have heard that crosses
of good quality domestic apples will have a good chance of producing
edible and tasty apples, that is that they don't usually revert to
totally inedible apples. Would appreciate feedback from those who
have been experimenting with this.
Kevin B

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"
http://click.egroups.com/1/9816/15/_/423498/_/971909259/