[nafex] grapes

I plan to put in a small vinyard next spring on a south facing slope
in zone 6 in SE PA. Temperature extremes go from minus 5 degrees or
so to 100 degrees with adequate rain fall and lots of humidity. Total
space may be 1/4 acre.

I grow apples, keep an organic garden, make hard cider and now would
like to branch out into small scale wine making.

What varieties should I consider?  Can it be done organically? Any
suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Happy holidays to all.

Mike

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/977102019/