Re: Apple Book

Roxbury, Mass., is now a neighborhood of Boston, but used to be it's own
town.  I don't know if there are Roxburys in other states.  Perhaps
that's where the Roxbury Russet comes from.  I think it grows well
locally.

I know that Jonathan does better in New Jersey than it does around here.

Thanks.  I'll think a bit more about buying your book, but I may hold
out for "Old Northern Apples".  :)

Ginda