Re: [nafex] Cherries in September or later

Mark,
Blackheart and Downer's Late Red are two sweet cherries that were listed years
ago in the Southmeadow Fruit Gardens catalog and described as being "very
late," though I don't really know what that means.  It's been many years since
they've offered these varieties, but perhaps they could direct you to a
current source (though to date they've ignored my recent request for information
regarding their newly introduced Celestia apple [anyone out there have any
info?])
Just a thought.          (www.southmeadowfruitgardens.com)
Richard