[nafex] Bearcreek closed - who else has scionwood?

Last year I bought a bunch of scionwood from Bearcreek.  Little did I
know that mine was one of the last orders they would ship.  All of my
grafts died last summer when I was out of town.  A heat wave hit
Seattle and the small trees were not protected or watered.  Who would
imagine that could happen in Seattle?  This year I want to try again,
but with no Bearcreek, where else can buy scionwood?  Also, is there
a system set up within NAFEX for exchanging scionwood among members?
This is my first year with NAFEX?
Thanks,
Mark Lee
Seattle