[nafex] Citrus Irrigation for quality fruit

I wonder if any of you southern growers might be able to help these
young ladies from Turkey:

"Hello! my name is deniz and I am 13 years old. I and my friend necla
doing a science fair project about which kind of watering makes the
best citrus fruits and we are searching for it for a long time and we
couldnt find any think that can help us. it is so important for us to
get a good grade on this project an it is due on 1st week of march.
We think that you can help us if you we will so happy

our e-mails:
denizyalman@hotmail.com
:neclagokce@hotmail.com
thanks from now