Re: [nafex] Apple roostocks for Display Garden

Devin,

We will probably not go any larger than M7 because of space considerations,
but otherwise I think we want to show first the differences in size, and then
as much of the differences in individual characteristics as we have room for.
I am also hoping to have a stool bed demonstration in the section.  We will
have each rootstock demonstrated on each of several varieties from very
vigorous to more slowly growing.

Kim

<< Kim,
 Do you want to have a broad display of varing sized rootstocks for a
 demonstration of the effects of dwarfing or are you trying to compare
 rootstocks of like size and there individual characteristics?

 Thank you
 Devin Cooper >>