Re: [nafex] Branch Grafts - Apple

Hi, Waite,
I believe we've 'spoken' before.  Usually I'm the one who has trouble
accessing (especially translating) stuff on the net; but this one was easy for
me, and I regret that I have no suggestions to offer.  I will, however, list
the address again here.  If it appears highlighted you should be able to
access it just by clicking on it.  Good luck.
Richard