Re: [nafex] Re: chip budding

I believe he also uses parafilm, do not know. The plastic is used because it
does not detereate and holds more moisture and heat when the sun comes out.
I will question him. He has e-mail, or his wife does that is.
   SUN-- Got any-- been in the high 30s last three days, with cooler weather
comeing till the end of the week.
   I think we should have groundhog for dinner, tired of seeing that nut on
TV.
    Gordon
Am I correct, in reading Dr. Goldner's article, that he doesn't wrap his
buds with a rubber, but solely with the polyethylene?

Any benefit, in your opinion, in using Parafilm, then overwrapping with
polyethylene?  Or do you think that might actually hinder callusing?

Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY