Re: [nafex] Mist Propagation Alternatives

At 09:31 AM 02/01/2001 -0500, Doc L wrote:
>Lucky, what kind of willow do you use for your willow water? I have
>"weeping" and "black".
Doc,
I don't think it really matters.  All willows(perhaps with the exception of
S.caprea, which has the reputation of being difficult to root) seem to root
very easily, and probably elaborate similar amounts of auxins/rooting hormones.
I've used S.nigra, S.dicolor, and S.matsudana  and can't tell any difference.

Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups