[nafex] Re:"First Alert" for coddling moth??

Hello,
I went to an organizational meeting of an organic fruit vegetable group
Saturday night.  Several of the people present mentioned using a product
called "First Alert" in their apple trees.  They said it is applied in spots
(35 or so to a tree).  This is done once a month.  It is a chemical but it
is not applied on to the fruit.  They said it gave good, not perfect control
of coddling moth.  The coddling moth is a major major pest here and as a
home grower I could accept good control.  Does anyone know about or have
experience with this product?
Naomi Counides
Associated Beefalo of Idaho

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups