Re: New England Nutgrowers

Ginda:
Creeper Hill Orchard
24 Creeper Hill Rd
North Grafton MA 01536
834-4245/to get specific ask for Franny Poulin
if you ask him point blank if he's PYO, he'll probably have to say "NO"
so if you want to PYO, just say you're taking a walk and pick, keeping your
feet [and your kid's] on the ground.
62 Main St. would be perhaps less than 1 mile from where we reside.
Charlie Paradise