Re: [nafex] Test

Ginda
  It reached 65 at 2:22 this PM in Flint, MI. today, and was bright and
sunny yesterday and today. It starts to worry me a little when they say
warmer and thunder storms this time of the year as we are supposed to get
tonight and tomorrow.
Gordon
Gorgeous weather here - in the high 50s and sunny.  All the buds are
swelling.

Gordon Nofs wrote:

 > Yeah Lon it came through. I was wondering if everyone was outside for the
 > last couple days. This is first to come through.
 > Gordon

Teach your child to read with Hooked on Phonics!
Hooked on Phonics is easy for parents, fun for
children and highly recommeded by educators.
Discover why over 2 million families have purchased
Hooked on Phonics to help their children succeed.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oPDEUD/mfYCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM