Re: [nafex] Greenhouse Glass

Lexan is not that great. I say this, because I replaced my 18 foot outboard
cruiser's cabin windshield myself. Including cutting and bending. You have
to cut slowly at low speed. or else it will rip the teeth out of a carbide
circular blade, done that. I ended up using a sabre saw.
  The reason I replaced it was the outside surface had become sort of rough
and dirty looking. I tried everything to try to clean it. It has been little
over 5 years now and every year it is looking worse again. But I am not
replacing that bugger again.
     Gordon