[nafex] scions and rootstock

I have been a long time customer of Bear Creek and am now looking around in
vain for some M111 rootstock. Does anyone have a supplier in the western
U.S.?

I would also like to purchase or trade misc. scion/budwood to topwork my
many plum seedlings.
I have a number of cider apple scions and perry pear scions I could
trade....

Bob @ www.native-wines.com or natvwine@cut.net

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM