[nafex] season

first of all thanks for the imput on Irish Peach...I'm in the 'very very
ignorant catagory' yet, Nafex is helping.

Season.... april 24 is the oldest (86yr) local grafters' normal grafting
date.....was at a relatives place today intending to stump graft a root
sprouted apple and the bark was still attached firm as glue.....Mn. Del

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM