[nafex] Help

Can someone give me some advice. I tooka grafting class last month. Grafted
some scions to rootstock and am now ready to plant them, (zone 5). I am
assuming that in planting them, I plant to a depth within 1 - 2 inches of the
graft union. Any ideas on this will be most helpful. Thanks, Waite Maclin,
Cushing, Maine.

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM