Re: [nafex] Lodi vs. Yellow Transp.

I've got a young Lodi in my orchard - has borne a couple of apples, but I
didn't get to sample either of them.  If late frosts/freezes the last
couple of years didn't get the blooms, the kids & or hornets got 'em
.  Someone on the list(Ed Fackler, maybe?) weighed in on Lodi a couple of
years back - their take was that it was inferior to YT in all respects
other than being a larger fruit.
Lucky Pittman
USDA Zone 6
Hopkinsville, KY

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM