[nafex] Hall's Hardy Almond tree

Does anyone have any experiance with this tree?  I got a 3 foot tree
                 in the front that dropped its nuts this first year.
I was wondering
                 if I did something wrong.  It seems to be growing
well and blooms
                 well, but about the third week after the blooms the
little nuts fail.

                 I was told they were self fertile.  Should I get
another one just in
                 case?

                 By the way, does anyone grow any pistashio nuts
trees?
                 What kind of special care I need for thouse

                 thanx

                 Robert Hamilton
                 Atlanta Ga.  zone 7a-7b