[nafex] Hall's Hardy almond

Does anyone have any experiance with this tree?  I got a 3 foot tree
in the front that dropped its nuts this first year.  I was wondering
if I did something wrong.  It seems to be growing well and blooms
well, but about the third week after the blooms the little nuts fail.

 I was told they were self fertile.  Should I get another one just in
case?

 By the way, does anyone grow any pistashio nuts trees?
 What kind of special care I need for thouse

                 thanx

                 Robert Hamilton
                 Atlanta Ga.  zone 7a-7b

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM