Re: [nafex] Hemlock ... not to drink ... or to drink ... not

What Lucky didn't say (although maybe it's obvious from the latin names)
is that the poison hemlock is not related to the common "hemlock", which
is a not-especially-toxic evergreen tree or large shrub.  (Currently
threatened with extinction by the woolly algelid, which thinks they're
yummy.)

Ginda