[nafex] Gee Ed is even more famous than I thought

Gang:

Well the rabbit was working in Natick Mass. a couple of weeks back, a
bit despondent and feeling the pressures of the job.   As I often do
in such situations I hop in the rent-a-car and cruise to the local
grocery store to check out the produce section and set my mind on
important things like examining the apple selection.  Anyway a lovely,
though somewhat old looking poster caught my eye listing apple
varieties.  It was an enjoyable read, listing the merits of several
varieties, a few surprised me for being listed in a grocery store, but
the thing that made me smile was to see "Rocky Meadow" on the bottom
of the poster.  I smiled to myself and thought of how much I missed my
dear friend and how much I wished he was there with me to talk to when
low and behold I turned around only to see "Ed" standing there with
the biggest S*** eating grin you ever saw....well ok it wasn't "Ed" in
person, but rather a poster oh him saying "Ed Fackler says eat more
apples"...oh man I laughed and laughed and the clientel looked at me
like I was crazy, which is probably not that far removed form the
truth.

Anyway Ed, you are famous...

Fluf