[nafex] Re: Parafilm result

Like Ginda, I had my rubber bands give up the ghost early this year.  I was
surprised to think they would deteriorate so fast from just sunshine.  Air
pollution can do it though, we used to live near a coal burning plant, and
rubber bands indoors, that never saw the sun, would only last about 6
months.  My rubber bands could have been "pre-aged" sitting in the cardboard
box they came in during grafting season a year ago.
    Also, much to my surprise, I did not have a single chip bud or any other
bud take this year, only my grafts.  Donna TN z6