Re: [nafex] grape cuttings

If the weather is settled and warm enough to plant tomatoes, you can plant
the cuttings out in their permanent place.  Just keep them watered, or
better yet, mulched with compost.  I also  highly recommend the use of
mycorrhizal fungi on the roots.  There are links to sources on my web site.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom