[nafex] Handbook....

Dear folks:

Thanks to all of you whom responded to my request for the handbook.
The response was astounding.
I am sure I have found one for free from a very generous member and if that happens to not
be the case other members have come forward to offer the same.
I do know this, if I get this copy for free. In the spirit of benevolence and the love for fruit exploration.
If I do happen onto an enthusiastic apprentice, aspiring in fruitful dreams, I will wholeheartedly hand
my copy down to that individual, perpetuating our existence and purpose....
Many thanks to all of you.

Best of growing,
~Gianni

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor