Re: [nafex] Grape pruning

Definitely let it GROW.  You shouldn't even need to cut one thing now - you
will stunt it and keep the vine from hardening well.  Pruning should mainly
be just of the DORMANT wood in the winter.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom