Re: [nafex] Stark Bros. Gone

Having used Starks for 15 years, I cannot say how disappointed I am in this
turn of events. I wonder in there will be any possibility of a buyer who can
pull the company out of this mire. The original work of Stark is celebrated
in two books I have read recently. Apples by Browing (think that is who wrote
it) and The Botany of Desire by Michael Pollan, (a most important book for
all of us.) Does anyone have any insight into what might come of this?
Thanks. Waite Maclin