[nafex] Titania Currant?

Hello,

I was wondering if any of our currant experts know Dick
McGinnis who is the assignee of the Titania black currant
patent;

======
Blackcurrant plant named `Titania`

                         Abstract

A new variety of black currant plant from a planned cross is
characterized by its large, firm berries which are able to
withstand mechanical harvesting over an extended period and
are well-suited for juice production, by its resistance to
mildew and rust and by its upright vigorous growth.

 Inventors:
         Tamas; Pal (Tollarp, SE)
 Assignee:
         McGinnis; Dick (Courtenay, CA)
 Appl. No.:
         046626
 Filed:
         March 23, 1998
===

I am not quite sure how you find a patent holder (to contact
them), once you have their name.

Thanks,
Tom
--