[nafex] Re: growing tropicals in not so tropical places

Good point, Chris about too little reward for too much work.  It's
fascinating to try for a while--there is a mango seedling emerging from a
pot here in the south facing window. Anybody dabbled with mangos?  Dwarf
mangos in containers?  This seedling is from a fruit that we purchased
locally.  I suppose an eventual harvest is dubious.  I would like to hear
about others' experience with mangos.  Del's blurb about feijoas tempts me
to go out and heavily fertilize the tiny  unnamedfeijoa that i just got
from Mellingers. ;-)  Thank you for the replies--it's great to be able to
correspond and hear what others are doing.

Regards,

Scott

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access