From: Gianni
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 8:05 AM
Subject: [nafex] Hardy Almond?

Does anyone happen to know a source of Hardy Almond supposedly
tolerates Zone 5 but does better in a Zone 6?
Raintree discontinued these and am trying to find someone at least
reputable or that any nafexers have dealt with.
Still trying to recover from a bad $700 deal with a nursery that I got the
short end with and am painfully leery.
Many thanks,
~Gianni

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor