Re: [nafex] Hand Sprayers

Hi,

I have a couple of 1  gallon sprayers and the one I use the most is the
one with a 5' wand (2 piece, wand screws together).  It makes it easier to
get to higher places.

The one I use is designed to spray fruit and to spray finishes on decks,
etc..

regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 john.mosko@engelhard.com wrote:

> Some basic advise, don't get one of the very economical ones that are
> made
> of two pieces of molded plastic with a seam running down two sides - they
> split after a while.
>
> I bought a Tecnoma 1 gallon 'Professional' model for maybe $25 five years
> ago and have sprayed a lot of Surround and other products with it with no
> trouble.  The directions tell you what basic maintanence is needed.
>
> I also bought a similar type sprayer that advertised Round Up.  The price
> was very reasonable since it was a promo and the quality is good.
>
> John
>

> Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net> on 08/09/2001 10:45:35 PM
>
> Please respond to nafex@yahoogroups.com
>
> To:   "nafex@yahoogroups.com" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
> cc:
> Subject:  [nafex] Hand Sprayers?
>

> Starting next year, I'd like to spray some plants.
>
> Like many backyard gardeners, I've made do with a hose, a watering can,
> and the occasional pre-packaged spray from the garden shop.  But I'd
> like to try Surround and some foliar stuff, and who knows, I may even
> spring for a fungicide for the apple tree.
>
> I'd appreciate any advice on what equipment to get - recommendations of
> type, brand, or sources would be appreciated.  (I've never seen a spray
> rig for sale.  I'm sure someone sells them, but not my local hardware
> shop.)  My needs are modest.  A baby apple tree, a grape vine, maybe
> some odds and ends if a late freeze is predicted or something.
> Something small that's easy to use and to clean would be ideal.
>
> Thanks,
> Ginda Fisher
>

>                                Yahoo! Groups
> Sponsor