Re: [nafex] Making Grape Jelly

Some varieties of grapes would split after that much rain following dry
weather.  At very least, you should wait for a few days of dry weather
before picking - the grapes will be more or less diluted after heavy rain
that close to ripening.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.bunchgrapes.com