Re: [nafex] Free Clementines?

Hi Del,

Here in Canada they are sold in 5lb, little wooden crates.  When in the
supermarket (most any supermarket) the crates are stacked high, and sell
out fast.

The clementines are about the size of a tangerine, easy to peel, no seeds,
very sweet and zesty.

I had not seen them in Massachusetts, but they have been in Ontario for
years.

I eat about 4-5 in a sitting.

Regards,
Tom

--

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, del stubbs wrote:

> Thanks fellows! Neither my wife or I had ever heard of such a fruit. A
> web
> search showed in short order that Spain exports a quidzillion of them,
> and
> the clementine marketing board is hopng soon to blitz the supermarket
> nearest you with the little darlings. Here's a site I ran into that
> promises
> FREE clementines to all undercover fruit agents, called "Clementine
> Watch"!
> We hope to participate, will report back, stay tuned...
> <http://www.darlingclem.com/clemwatch/index.asp>
>
> Del Stubbs
> ag zone 2/3
> Pinewood Forge

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> 4) Include only pertinent comments/questions when replying to a posting
> and NOT the entire message (especially if the initial posting was large).

Break free. Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3vN8tD/.pSDAA/ySSFAA/VAOolB/TM