Re: [nafex] Re: Off Topic Vegetables

Hi,

Taste can be very subjective.  That said, I enjoy the Bigelow blackcurrant
tea, but look forward to trying some with fresh leaves later this spring.

Will Titania provide good tea Ed?

Some will tell you that blackcurrant preserves are a waste, but they are
my favorite.  If I had listened to the "nay sayers" I would be missing out
on something I enjoy.

Pick most any fruit/food and you will find supporters and detractors, but
the final analysis comes done to your taste buds.

Just bottled some cyser I made last fall (honey, fresh cider and time) and
after 6 months I am not impressed with this batch, but I will keep trying.
Even though the batch I have is not impressing me, by adding it to other
things it will be fine (wine cooler, etc.) [Anyone have a cyser recipe
that has more complex flavors like wine? Mine was rather blah, with a
KICK, could lose the kick too, please reply off list]

Gotta experiment.

Later,
Tom

--
> Ed,
>   One time (MANY years ago) I purchased black currant tea (Bigelow's
> if I remember), and it did smell heavenly both in the box and as a
> tea, but I was disappointed in that once I put it in my mouth, it had
> no flavor.
>
> Was it the brand I bought?
>
> Chris Mauchline

Buy Stock for $4.