[nafex] Apricots REALLY Rebloom

I see that I have sent out a couple of blank msgs, with only the Yahoo
window dressing but msg content stripped away.  Misaddressed the msg.
and tried to forward it.  That didn't work.  Anyway, this is what I was
trying to say:

I have two mature Tomcot trees that bloomed here on March 9/10, then
experienced three very cold nights which resulted in total loss of
blossoms.  On April 14, another light set of blossoms appeared,
sprinkled throughout the trees.  I would estimate there are about 30
blossoms scattered around on each tree, so I won't have to thin if they
set fruit.  I have not seen anything like this before.  Is it common for
apricots to have another try at blooming five weeks later?

I am wondering if this is a response to the oddball warm, dry winter we
experienced, coupled with those severe freezing nights in early March.

Sorry about the blank msgs.

Don Yellman, Great Falls, VA

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.