[nafex] pollination

    Now that most of the apricots are lost to frost I have turned my
attentions to the plums that are bloomimg.
    As usual I fret about my Imperial Epineuse as it is my favorite.
   To my surprise the honeys seem to ignore the  5 younger, smaller
  plums next to the big spreading Epineuse.
     Actually all the types of bees and smaller insects seem to
want   only the big plum.
     Iwrry how it will get the cross poll. it needs sorely. otherwise
it is areal scarce beare.
       Last year I  took to hand pollinatin  it and got the first
big crop  ever.
   So I guess my  question is;  "might it  still  be  cross
pollinated by the inattentive  bugs?"

     I am getting a small hive of honeys this week  but they will
  not be soon enough for the Euro  plums .  Oh  well- maybe next year.
  At least they should hwelp with some of the shy pears this week.

  Thanks for any advice you  good folks can give.
                Chris Duffy     Stockton, NJ
                                     ( Where the frosts hit hard
before an 85 degree week)

Buy Stock for $4