[nafex] Talklist

Hello,

Has anyone reviewed this listserver providor;

                     http://www.talklist.com/

====
"We are your #1 source for Listservers, Email Discussion Groups,
Talklists, Announcement Lists and Opt-in Email Marketing! When you're
ready for a Spam free, no advertisement, fast and dependable list
hosting service, you're ready for Talklist.com listservers.

Having trouble at YahooGroups? Switch to Talklist.com and we will waive
the setup fee! Just indicate that you are coming from YahooGroups in the
"Comments" box of the order form. (You will receive a revised receipt
after we havereviewed your order.)"
====

It costs $15 a month and they will host it using the NAFEX.org domain if
you choose.

Let's see... that would be 75 cents a head, per year, to get hassle free
group email.

I will gladly send Lon a $1 for that kind of service for a full year!!!!

Later,
Tom

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.