Re: [NAFEX] St. Lawrence Nurseries

I think they used to ship to Canada, but it was expensive.  I don't
remember if they do any more - I'm thinking maybe not.

If you are still interested, yes, they have a very nice catalog, most of
the information from which can be found on their web-site, at
http://www.sln.potsdam.ny.us/

Cheers,
Ginda