Re: [NAFEX] Plum curculio

I bet you can get surround shipped to Canada from an American supplier.
I don't know if it is legal to apply to fruit trees in Canada, but I
know that home growers often apply unlisted stuff that's not very toxic
(such as dishsoap) to trees, and that doesn't seem to be a problem.
Maybe there's just not good enforcement, but my sense is that the rules
are a little laxer for home growers, except that some products can only
be sold if you have a pesticide license.

Fedco's Organic Growers supply has Surround at a good price for small
quantities.  Garden's Alive has higher prices but sells smaller
quantities, so the cheapest bag costs less.

I tried it this year, and the stuff is very easy to use.

Ginda Fisher