Re: [nafex] Stew

>Hey, don't forget birds.  Robins were even listed as a gamebird here in
>Oregon at one time.

Hi Guys.  FYI, Robins have a very dark meat and taste much like dove or
street pigeon (in my early miss-spent youth I would kill and eat almost
anything).  To make a meal out of robin - salt, pepper, flour and deep fry
the breast of a whole bunch (they are quite small).

And yes, ground hog is quite tasty.  Just be careful to remove any musk
glands that are present when you clean them (similar to racoon).

I have not tried o-possum, armadillo, or skunk but just about everything
else.

Ward Barnes
Coastal Zone 7
Wake, VA