Re: comments from the gruesome threesome

Hello Dale,
I think it is unwise to take Trewavas, Krebs and Avery as seriously as
they demand. You might allow them to set the agenda for what is credible
and in doing so surrender organic agriculture to the  chemical industry.
What you do is yours but what I write and think is mine and I cannot
agree to passive and submissive response. Cheers, Joe

Dale Wilson wrote:

Joe,

...The gruesome threesome...
...Trewavas considers himself to be some kind of midget ringmaster..,
...his greatly inflated self image...
...he believes he has become the supreme authority...

Rather than attacking Trewavas personally, why not attack his
arguments?  IMO some of them make sense.

Dale