is polyacrylamide acceptable in organic certification

I came across the advertisement below on the net. It claims that
polyacrylamide hydrogels are used in organic gardening. I would very
much appreciate any comments on use of hydrogels in organic
certification. My main concern about PAM hydrogels is that so little is
known about their presence in food crops and their fate during cooking
and eating. The material data safety sheets on some PAM hydrogels
suggests toxic products may be released during combustion.
"Water-retaining crystals are used extensively in horticulture,
agriculture, home and garden, organic gardening, and in a wide range of
applications in industry.
Water crystals are used extensively in hand crafts and home decorating,
hot and cold packs, head, neck and pet coolers.
Each dry water crystal absorbs 400-500 times its weight in water. When
hydrated, each water crystal turns into a gel to which plant roots are
attracted for its moisture content.Water retaining crystals are a
quality processed, cross-linked polyacrylamide co-polymer.This product
will not retain salts, as do other types of polymer crystals. Unlike
less expensive polymers, these crystals are odorless and do not attract
bacteria.This product is non toxic. "

.