araes planned for pharm crop production

Earlier I was shocked because the Canadian Government  facilities
(Canadagriculute) had been used to promote biopharmaceutical production
in developing countries. THE WORLDWIDE MOLECULAR FARMING DATABASE
{ started mid Feb.02 } http://www.molecularfarming.com/stats.html
The data base lists a number of interesting areas of proposed
biopharmaceutical (pharm crop) production based on isolation and security.
The offerings included the following countries:Zimbabwe,Pakistan,Panama,
Romania,Tunisia,  Indonesia and Guinea among many others. Canada had a
number of offerings the most interesting being 100 Acres - { Toronto },
since the offerings require isolation from human habitations  that
selection seems peculiar in its implication, From time to time during
the past 35 years I have wondered to  which species the 8 million two
legged inhabitants of Toronto belonged ? :-)
I truly believe that Canadagricuture in Ottawa is about as strange as
the Raelians and CloneAid  in Quebec and about as relevant.

.