Re: transgenic wheat born to pollute

Thank you Kathyrn Marsh  for the valuable comments. You dealt with a
problem pointed out  by  Percy Schmieser  when he was accused by
Monsanto of planting pirate GM canola.The Saskatchewan court  stupidly
refused to consider such pollution by GM canola, later an appeal court
made up of three Saskatchewan  judges (three judges are needed to strive
for a full wit  decision) again refused to accept the idea GM pollution.
In Canada it appears that the US corporations, the government and the
courts blindly promote the rapid dispersal by pollution  of the GM
varieties.