Re: [SANET-MG] Organic growers call new labelling rules 'misleading'

commenting on Evon's article:
The Canadian "voluntary" labels for GM crop pollution , allowing 5% GM are
ridiculous and deserving of contempt. They are the machinations of stupid
agriculture bureaucrats who fanatically spread GM. "Voluntary" labels will be
used not only to dump excess exportable  GM crops on the Canadian public under
"organic" labels but also may allow dumping pure GM food under organic label.
The bureaucrats have promoted the spread of GM crops and now face increasing
pollution in all of the food crops. The "voluntary" program should flag the
unreialbility of Canadian food exports.