Re: Regulation of compost teas (was: NOSB loses its head)

Jeff Lowenfels wrote:
Joel, there is a whole list serve of folks who have had positive and
demonstrable experiences. I, for one, have done lots of testing on my lawn
and gardens, with control areas etc.  if you go to Yahoo groups you will
find one on compost teas and can garner that information.

Also, we grow fungi as well as bacteria.....

Is it true that the fungi are equally if not more important, ultimately,
that the bacteria cultured in compost tea. The latest SoilFoodWeb
newsletter implies that the sheer mass of fungi generated that further multiply
when in the soil is extremely important for soil health and soil improvement.
Is addition of molasses or the like vital for culturing the fungi or does it
benefit just the bacteria or both?

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net