Re: Wild farming

We work with thousands of acres of potato in Montana, Idaho, Washington and Oregon, and have reduced costs from $240 per acre to $125 per acre, while increasing yields from 5 to 20% (well, this year in some places yields were 100% higher, because the conventional potato fields were lost to Rhizoctonia, while the sustainable fields made normal yields).  We usually improve storage life as well.

We work with carrot growers, with wheat growers, grape growers, lettuce, corn, turf, you name it, and reduce costs by reducing pesticide inputs and fertilizer inputs.  We don't always improve yields, or the nutritional value of the crop, but quite often that also occurs.  So, when you want to move away from toxic chemical inputs, and still be successful, we'd be happy to work with you.

Elaine Ingham
Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
541-752-5066