[no subject]

Elaine is mentioned in this article.  I do have a worry though.  If Monsanto
gets the idea (maybe they already have) that we need transgenic soil
inhabitants, we will end up paying a royalty to them for having Atrazine
tolerant beneficial nematodes infecting our organic fields.

http://ens-news.com/ens/nov2002/2002-11-29-02.asp

Rick Hopkins
President
American Pasturage, Inc.
P.O. Box 190
Marionville, MO  65705
(417) 258-2394
http://www.americanpasturage.com/
For other information concerning grass fed beef see http://www.eatwild.com
and http://www.westonaprice.org
For the American Homestead Foods Certification Program go to
http://www.homesteadfoods.com
Also check out the new Graziers Forum at: http://bbs.americanpasturage.com
And if you have extra time on your hands, go to http://www.saveoursoils.org
We need volunteers to support the content development for this site.

All E-mails are scanned with Norton Anti Virus 2002 prior to sending.

.