Re: Second Call for Papers: Low-Food-Chain Candidate Species Organic Aquaculture Workshop and Organic Seafood Tasting Tour

Hi!
If I send an abstract for the organic aquaculture and got chosen, several
questions:
1) Who shall pay for my rt ticket from the Philippines?2) Who shall cover
for the board and lodging and local transfers?

I recently conducted a workshop on indigenous microorganism at the Ecofarm
Conference in Asilomar (Monterey, California).  I have a technology that
will empower organic farmers in the culture of their important agri-aqua
inputs.  The technology will improve water quality and nutrient intake of
fish.

Let me know, and I will be interested to submit an abstract if you can cover
for my expenses and allowing me to sell my booklet at the conference.

Thanks,
Gil Carandang
Herbana Farms
Philippines