Re: Where can I find information about crop density, yield,price?

Greetings Elijah -

You have great horticultural resources in your backyard with
your Extension Service / Land-Grant Agricultural College.....
CTAHR in Hawaii.

CTAHR invented The Farmer's Bookshelf as well
as Knowledge Master to organize agricultural topics
for web-based information delivery.

CTAHR - College of Tropical Agriculture and
Human Resources | University of Hawaii at Manoa
http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/ctahr2001/

Search CTAHR
http://admin.ctahr.hawaii.edu:9000/

The Farmer's Bookshelf
http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/fb/

E.g.,

Farmer's Bookshelf: Information System of Tropical Crops
in Hawaii.... Coffeee
http://www2.ctahr.hawaii.edu/tpss/bookshelf/coffee/coffee.htm

Knowledge Master
http://www.extento.hawaii.edu/kbase/default.htm

You also have Agroforestry.net in Hawaii, which publishes
"The Overstory" newsletter and a number of wonderful
manuals and publications on agroforestry, polyculture,
tree crops, and sustainable farming technologies... altogether
a powerful source of agroforestry information.

Agroforestry.net
http://www.agroforestry.net/

Regards,

Steve Diver